Gluten- and dairy-free foods are for anyone who wants to change up the usual way they eat, not just those with allergies and sensitivities. And these foods have gotten better and better over the years — in taste, texture, and availability. Check out these eight food finds and enjoy a gluten and dairy-free lifestyle without sacrificing the foods you love.
- Schär Gluten-Free Italian Breadsticks are light and crispy!
- BFree Pita Breads are stone-baked and toast up to be the perfect pockets for your favorite protein and veggies.
- Schär Gluten Free delivers again with a little Ciabatta that works for a small sandwich, as a burger bun, or dinner roll.
- TUTTI Gourmet’s Gluten-Free Biscotti in orange and dark chocolate is the sweet, crispy, dunkable treat you’re looking.
- The Violife Parmesan Cheese comes in a wedge you grate yourself.
- The Follow Your Heart Parmesan tub is already shredded.
- Follow Your Heart does it again with Provolone Style Slices. They melt perfectly and have a cheesy texture and great flavor.
- So Delicious Dairy Free’s Coco Whip coconut whipped topping can be thawed to use as whipped cream on your favorite pie and refrozen and carved right out of the carton. Grab a spoon, you’ll want to put this topping on everything!