Are you curious whether you’re eating a balanced diet that meets all of your nutritional needs?
Wondering if a special diet (e.g. vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free) is compromising your nutrient balance?
A Dietary Evaluation may be right for you.
A Dietary Evaluation can help you:
- optimize your health
- lose weight
- improve your athletic performance
- move beyond a plateau in your health journey
- learn more about your diet
How It Works:
You’ll record everything you eat and drink for three days, along with physical activity, and send us the data to analyze. Then we’ll meet for a one-hour session to discuss our findings.
During our meeting, we’ll discuss which diet choices are working well for you nutritionally and which are not.
Together, we’ll answer these questions:
- Are you getting adequate calories?
- Do you have a good balance of macronutrients (fat, protein, and carbohydrates) in your diet?
- How’s your hydration?
- Is your food providing the right micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) for your age and stage of life?
You’ll receive tips for how to increase nutrients that are lacking, how to diversify your diet, and where you’ve got a surplus you can let go of. You’ll leave with easy-to-understand guidelines to adjust your diet to a higher level of nutrition, plus a follow-up report with diet plan handouts and resources for inspiration.
To start your evaluation, contact the office at 814-234-0785.