After the slow, cold, stagnant winter, it’s time to assess whether your body could benefit from some detoxing. Spring is the best time of the year for a detox. We shake off the old and open ourselves up to a cleansing rebirth! It is even more important this spring of 2020 as we have all been quarantined, cuddled up in our homes, extending the winter months for the most part. Now that the days are longer and the weather is more desirable, it’s time to love your body up with a cleanse that will boost your mood and energy, strengthen your immune system, and prepare you for the warm sunny days ahead.
How do you know if you need a detox?
Symptoms can occur when your own threshold of accumulated toxins is crossed; then, the body is unable to clear these toxins quickly or efficiently enough.
You know it’s time for a detox if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Weight gain
- Allergies or sensitivities
- Mood swings
- Headaches or head congestion
- Foggy brain
- Gas or bloating
- Burning or itchy feet
- Skin peels on the feet
- Yellow eyes (sclera)
- Bitter/metallic taste in the mouth
- Blurred vision
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Weakness or dizziness
- PMS symptoms
- Easily intoxicated/hungover
- Hemorrhoids /varicose veins
- Sensitivity to chemicals
- Pain between the shoulder blades
- Sweat or feet have strong/bad odor
- High pulse after eating
- Acne or skin rashes
That list covers a lot of ground, but that’s your body trying to tell you in a myriad of ways that it needs help!
More importantly, long term conditions are signs of the need to relieve the toxic burden:
- Uterine fibroids
- Erectile dysfunction
- Type 2 diabetes
- Metabolic syndrome
- Behavioral or mood disorders
- Cognitive difficulties
- Swollen lymph nodes
There are three main factors causing this toxic body burden:
- Both internal (bacteria/yeast overgrowth, etc.) and external (pesticides, cleaning agents, etc.) sources.
- Your body’s own unique ability (or lack of ability) to produce enzymes for processing these internal and external compounds.
- The amount of detox supporting nutrients you are consuming through diet.
If your body is telling you it’s time for a cleanse, we’ve got an easy way to get started — and it will also help relieve your daily cooking burden!
Each all-inclusive program features daily formulas for two shakes per day, as well as meal prep guides, supplements, shopping lists, and menu ideas.
Benefits of a detox program include:
- Boost energy and clarity
- Jumpstart weight loss
- Strengthen immunity
- Prepare only one meal per day for the length of the program
Both programs offer a comprehensive, science-based nutritional program designed to support safe and effective detoxification. Complete instructions are included. Choose either detox plan for a vegan program, or, if you are eating a paleo diet, choose the Pure Paleo option for the 14-Day Program.
14-Day Detox Kit provides:
- 28 – single servings of VegeCleanse Plus (or Pure Paleo) functional food powder drink mix packets
- 28 – capsule packets containing: 3- Amino-D-Tox capsules and 1- Hydrolyzyme capsule
- Program Guidebook – a detailed patient guide which includes a supplement schedule, sample menus, and suggested food and snack options
- Shaker Bottle
Choose the right 14-Day Detox Kit for you
If they have candida/sibo you should choose the pea protein (veggie) over the pure paleo – as this is collagen/bone broth powder and should be avoided on an anti-candida/sibo diet.
To order the 14-Day VegeCleanse Plus Detox Program, click here.
For the 14-Day Pure Paleo Detox program, click here.
28-Day Kit provides:
- VegeCleanse, a customized detox formula you use for two daily smoothies
- PurePea, a high-quality, nonallergenic powder for protein shakes
- Blender Bottle
- Detox supplement packets
- Menus that include unlimited fruits, vegetables, and additional lean proteins
- Shopping list
To order the 28 Detox Program, click here.
If you would like more guidance on how to do the detox, schedule a 15-minute appointment. You may be taking supplements you don’t need during this detox plan.