- 1/2 of one jumbo zucchini, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (can be omitted)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Shred zucchini and wrap in towel and ‘wring out’ extra water. (This may take a few times and a few towels.)
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- Place mixture on pizza pan lined with parchment paper. I added some olive oil so it wouldn’t stick.
- Shape into a pizza crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip the crust. Bake 10 more minutes.
- Add toppings as you wish and bake 7-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.