- 2 tbsp. ground flax
- 6 tbsp. water
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp.salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- Your favorite tomato sauce
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups Daiya cheese
- Choice of veggies
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flax and water. Stir and set aside foe 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, add flour, salt, baking powder, coconut oil, and flax mixture. Blend until it forms a dough. (I use my ninja on the dough setting. You can also use a hand mixer if you don’t have a high powered blender or a Kitchen Aid mixer.)
- Place dough between two pieces of parchment paper and roll with a rolling pin to desired thickness.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper (save for later) and place in oven for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully flip pizza over. (I usually top it with the additional piece of parchment paper and flip it. That way the pizza crust will not break.)
- Bake an additional 5 minutes. Remove and top with your favorite toppings. Return to the oven until cheese is melted.
(Detox, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian)