- 1 tbsp. ground flax
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Dash of salt (I used 2 twists from my salt grinder)
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life brand)
1) Preheat oven at 350.
2) Mix ground flax and water in a bowl and set aside for 5 minutes. This will be your egg replacement equaling one egg. (If you double the recipe then you will need to double the egg amount.)
3) Add almond flour, coconut oil, sugar, baking soda, salt, and flax mix to a food processor. I used the dough setting on my Ninja. Blend well.
4) Remove dough and place in a medium sized bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
5) Make 2 tbsp. sized dough balls and place on a greased cookie sheet a few inches apart.
6) Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven, and allow to cool for 5 minutes. (Make sure you allow them to cool before removing them from the baking sheet)
Makes approximately 12-15 cookies
They have passed the ‘kid’ taste test and the adults loved them!
Warning: They have are addictive!!!