- 1/2 cup toasted oats (see below)
- ½ cup oats
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- Dash of salt, optional
Peach Compote Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp coconut butter or coconut oil
- 2 cups diced peaches
- 1 tbsp. Organic sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350
- Toast 1/2 cup of oats on a baking sheet for 20 minutes. Stir halfway through.
- Boil water and add oats and toasted oats. Cook 15-17 minutes until tender. Most of the water should be absorbed. If not, continue to cook until it is.
- Stir in cashew milk
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt coconut butter or coconut oil. Add peaches and simmer until peaches start to breakdown.
- Melt oil and add fruit mix. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Cook until they caramelize.
- Stir in nuts and cherries.
- Fill 4 ramekins evenly with oats and top with peach mixture. Return to oven and bake for 30 minutes.