- 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1½ cups plain coconut yogurt (you can use greek yogurt if you aren’t dairy sensitive)
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° and lightly grease a small baking sheet with olive or coconut oil.
- Trim the base of the cauliflower to remove any green leaves and the stem.
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt with the lime zest and juice, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip the cauliflower into the bowl and use a brush or your hands to smear the marinade evenly over its surface.
- Place the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet and roast until the surface is lightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes. (It will have a crusty appearance)
- Let the cauliflower cool for 10 minutes before cutting it into wedges.
(Detox, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian)