- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cups gluten-free bread crumbs (add more if mixture is too runny)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 12-14 oz of fresh salmon, deboned. Mince in a food processor (You may also use a can of salmon if easier. Make sure you remove the bones).
- Cut three 20-in. x 3-in. strips of heavy duty foil; crisscross so they resemble spokes of a wheel. Place strips on the bottom and up the sides of a 3-qt. crock pot. Brush all areas with coconut or olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add salmon and mix well. Gently shape mixture into a round loaf. Place in the center of the strips.
- Cover and cook on low for 4hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Using foil strips as handles, remove the loaf to a platter.
Recipe adapted from tasteofhome.com