- 5 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups leeks, chopped
- 1lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 6 c chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 5 cups diced potatoes
- 1 cup soy/coconut creamer, plain or half and half if dairy is allowed
- Melt butter. Sauté leeks, mushrooms, carrots, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in broth and seasonings. Add potatoes. Cook til tender, about 20 minutes.
- Add creamer and cook till thickened. Serve with crusty Bread and a salad. 8-10 servings.
From the kitchen of Monica