This is a great snack idea!!
What you need:
- 2 cans of garbanzo beans/chickpeas
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain and rinse 2 cans of garbanzo beans. Pour the chickpeas onto a baking pan (with raised edges) and completely dry them with paper towels.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chickpeas (approx 3 Tbsp.) and toss them so that all of the chickpeas are evenly coated with oil.
- Roast the chickpeas for 30 to 4o minutes until they are crisp and crunchy. They will shatter in your mouth when they are ready! So keep cooking them until they are the dried out. And be sure not to let them burn. Once they are done, take them out of the oven and season with salt and spices of your choice.