- 1½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2-3 tablespoons melted coconut oil or ghee (butter can be used if you tolerate dairy)
- 4 bacon slices, diced
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Trim the ends and any old outer leaves from the Brussels sprouts.
- Cut the sprouts in half…toss with fat. Spread on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, making sure to keep everything in one layer. Sprinkle the diced bacon over everything…
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring at 15 minutes to mix in the bacon. Sprouts should be lightly browned.