- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tilapia fillets
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, paprika, and parsley in a shallow dish; season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle tilapia fillets with olive oil and dredge in the Parmesan cheese mixture. Place fillets onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
Recipe from allrecipes.com