- 1½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp nut butter (sunflower, almond, peanut, or cashew)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup or other liquid sweetener
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour or almond meal
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips (for vegan option, use Enjoy Life chocolate chips)
- Place oats in a food process and mix until turned into a fine powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine oil, nut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla and beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add almond flour, oat flour, and salt, and beat again until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into small balls, about 1 tbsp. each. If chocolate chips fall to the bottom of the bowl, press them back into the dough when rolling.
- Place the finished bites on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze bites for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy!
Bites can be stored in the freezer.
If you are on our Detox Program, these are an acceptable treat.
(Detox, Vegan, Vegetarian)