- 2 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups kale, finely chopped (leaves only)
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat with 1 teaspoon coconut oil add green onions and cook until tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add kale and cook until wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Add chicken to a food processor and process on pulse until ground. Transfer meat to a large mixing bowl. Add salt, garlic, paprika, Dijon mustard, rosemary, egg, coconut flour. Mix together with hands until well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or even better overnight.
- Divide your chicken mixture into 6 to 7 even patties.
- Coat a large non-stick pan with coconut oil to just coat the bottom (not a lot). Add patties and cook until golden crust forms, about 5 to 6 minutes, then flip to the other side and cook until golden and cooked through.