- 2 Tbs. plus 2 tsp. fresh orange juice
- 3/4 tsp. orange peel
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 3/4 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/8 tsp. fresh oregano, minced
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except the chicken.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours or up to 48 hours.
- Grill or broil the chicken for about 6 minutes per side until no trace of pink remains.
From The American Diabetes Association’s Flavorful Seasons Cookbook