- 2 cups cooked and drained white beans (at room temp)
- 6 large organic eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup melted virgin coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 to 3 cups raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13-innch glass baking dish.
- Use an 11-cup or larger food processor fitted with the “s” blade. Add to it all of the wet ingredients. Process until smooth. Then add dry ingredients. Process again until very smooth and creamy.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, scraping the sides of the processor with a rubber spatula. Then rinse the food processor to make the topping.
- Place the walnuts, sugar, and cinnamon into the food processor and process until nuts are very finely ground. Then add melted coconut oil and process again. Sprinkle topping over cake batter.
- Bake for *25 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Adapted from NourinshingMeals.com