- 3 apples, thinly sliced (I used Gala because that’s what I had on hand)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. coconut oil (to grease sides of dish)
- Preheat over to 350.
- Line apples in the bottom of a lightly greased glass dish.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over top of apples.
- Melt butter and honey and add in coconut flour. Mix with a fork. (You may need to add more flour or butter depending on consistency of the dough.)
- Add dough crumbles to the top of apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until top is brown.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with extra cinnamon.