- 1 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin (optional)
- Coconut or olive oil
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Whisk flour, water, cumin and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Heat skillet on stove with a small amount of coconut or olive oil.
- Measure 1/3 cup of batter and place in skillet. Cook as though you are cooking pancakes. Tortilla will bubble when ready and flip. I cook about 2 minutes on each side.
- Set aside and let cool while you make the rest.
- Turn muffin pan upside down and grease the bottom. Place tortillas between the grooves to make a tortilla shape. Place in oven and and bake for 30-40 minutes until crisp.
Makes about 6 tortillas.