1 head cauliflower, washed
½ cup coconut cream (you can buy this at Wegmans in the organic baking aisle)
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. curry powder
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice cauliflower (like you would slice bread) and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Mix coconut cream and spices in a small mixing bowl. Stir in cilantro.
- Take cauliflower out of oven and flip pieces over.
- Slather coconut curry mixture over each slice. Return to oven and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve