This recipe is not dairy-free.
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 small package of honey goat cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Flag toothpicks
- Hollow out the inside of the strawberries (enough to fit cream in each one)
- Beat heavy whipping cream until it peaks. Add softened goat cheese to cream and continue to beat until well mixed.
- Place cream in a plastic bag, ship off a small corner and pipe cream into hollowed out berries.
- Top with one blueberry.
- Add flag toothpicks, if desired
I came up with this ‘cream cheese’ filling one day while having a sweet tooth. It can also be used as a dip. Be warned, this stuff is addictive. ~ Angie