- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup liquid sweetener—honey, maple syrup,organic molasses (I’ve used one packet of stevia in the past)
- A pinch of salt
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan and then add in the rest of the ingredients. Whisk.
- Pour chocolate into a pan or onto parchment paper. Place in the fridge until hardened and then break into chunks or cut into small squares. (You can also use chocolate molds for different shapes.)
- You can add nuts, sea salt, shredded coconut, or cocoa nibs for variety.