- 1 1/2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. buckwheat flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 stevia packet
- 2-3 tbsp. of oil (I use olive)
- 3 tbsp. milk (i use almond but you can use any alternative)
- 2 tsp. of sugar (I don’t always add this much, usually just 1 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together. The batter is really thick, almost like a brownie mix.
- Take a spoon and spread it out in the pan as you are frying them. (I use olive oil so they don’t stick. That seems to work better than butter or coconut oil.)
- Cook on both sides until browned (just like a regular pancake). Makes about 2 medium-sized pancakes.
Note: I am not sure if they are as yummy without the cocoa powder, but you most certainly could try it. I usually top them with peanut butter for the extra protein/fat.
From Angie’s Kitchen