- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 cans chickpeas
- 1 can full fat canned coconut milk (Do not used box coconut milk. It waters it down)
- 6 tbsp. curry
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, grated into ‘rice’ with cheese grater
- In a large pot, heat oil
- Add onion and garlic and sauté for 3-4 minutes
- Add chickpeas and cook for 5 minutes
- Add coconut milk and spices and bring to a boil stirring constantly. Refuse heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- While curry is cooking, use a cheese grater and grate cauliflower to look like rice. Place in a glass bowl and cover with a wet paper towel. Microwave for 90 seconds. If you prefer, you can cook longer for a softer texture. I like it a little crunchy. Set aside.
- Return to curry and add fresh spinach and ½ cup fresh cilantro, stir, and heat for five minutes or until greens starts to wilt.
- Serve hot over steamed cauliflower rice.
Garnish with a sprinkle of fresh cilantro.