- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 chicken sausages, cubed (I like to use Aidell’s)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 avocados, diced
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add onion and saute for a minute.
- Add potatoes and cover. Cook until potatoes are soft. (You will need to stir them so they don’t stick.)
- Add chicken sausage and cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Accompany with avocado slices.
This is a really easy recipe for leftover sweet potatoes. If they are already baked from the night before, add them to the skillet WITH the sausage and it will all heat together.