- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1tsp. dried basil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. of grated Parmesan (can omit if you do not tolerate dairy)
- Pinch of salt
- Add broccoli, chickpeas, onion, and basil to food processor to combine.
- Once combined, stir in egg and gluten-free bread crumbs.
- Shape into patties and bake at 350 for 20 minutes, turning over half way through.
On a toasted gluten free or sprouted bun.
Topped with cheese, if tolerated.
Add lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, to suit.