- 1 lb. chicken breast, sliced into bite-size pieces or strips
- 2 lb. shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 4-5 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1-2 fresh red chilies, chopped fine, OR 1/2 to 3/4 tsp. dried crushed chili (chili flakes)
- 3 Tbsp. white wine OR white cooking wine
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Thai basil OR sweet basil, torn (Thai basil is difficult to find)
- 2-3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add chicken, white wine, and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat; add chilies, onion, basil, and shrimp. Cover and cook until shrimp is cooked.
- Serve over rice, gluten-free pasta, or spaghetti squash.