- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cups almond milk
- 3 ‘flax eggs’ = 3 tbsp. ground flax and 9 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. Coconut oil
- Almond butter
- Bacon, optional
- In a small glass bowl combine flax seeds and water. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat bacon to desired crispness. Once done, set aside.
- Mix almond flour, milk, and flax eggs in a food processor. Make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Spoon pancake mix into the pan. (Note: these pancakes are better if you make them small. Otherwise they don’t set properly. Mine were approximately 3″ in diameter.)
- Heat on each side for about 3 minutes. They will turn a nice golden brown.
- Layer with a tsp. of almond butter, bacon, and sliced bananas.