- 1 butternut squash, baked (instruction below)
- 4 medium apples, baked (instruction below)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil
- Cinnamon to taste
How to bake the squash: cut squash in half, scoop out insides, place face down in a glass baking dish, fill with ~1″ of water and bake at 350 degrees for 1 – 1 1/2 hours. Allow to cool before cutting.
How to bake apples: slice apples and place in a glass baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes. (This also makes a great dessert!)
- Mix squash, apples, blueberries and cinnamon in a bowl, covered with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
- In morning, uncover, divide into 4 servings, and place in microwave to heat.
- Stir in cinnamon and 1 tbsp. coconut oil per serving.
- Garnish with walnuts or pecans if you’d like.