Additional skin-supportive nutrients in Acnutrol™ capsules include zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, niacin, biotin, vitamin B6, and the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, & E.
Acnutrol ™ capsules are formulated to help support chronic skin and acne conditions. There are various factors that cause and contribute to acne, the most common skin disease in the US, with two of the main culprits being bacteria and inflammatory response. Going hand in hand with these are systemic oxidative stress, insulin resistance, hormonal imbalances and an altered intestinal microflora.
The nutrients in Acnutrol™ work synergistically to target these factors, addressing the root causes of this skin condition that afflicts millions of people.
Acnutrol™ capsule Highlights: Pantothenic acid & carnitine
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 2500 mg
• Plays a significant role in the maintenance of keratinocytes, the predominant cell type in the epidermis, the outermost layer of the skin. Research shows that when pantothenic acid is depleted, keratinocyte proliferation is suppressed.
• Helps regulate lipid metabolism (which gets disrupted during acne breakouts), working to transport fats across cell membranes. With proper lipid metabolism, there is a decrease in the excretion of sebum. The skin pores can revert back to a smaller, more normal size, leaving the skin much smoother.
Carnitine 500 mg
• Essential cofactor in lipid metabolism; indispensable nutrient in supporting the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria where they can be oxidized and used for the production of cellular energy
• Potent anti-inflammatory and immune-supportive nutrient; plays a key factor in decreasing oxidative stress
• Found in cells including skin fibroblasts; is necessary for cellular repair and prevents cells from self-destructing by fighting against free radicals
• Helps pantothenic acid work more efficiently in lipid metabolism