- 1 package of extra firm tofu, drained
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/2 of red and or green pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Sprinkle of smoked paprika, optional
- Saute all ingredients in a large saucepan until cooked.
- Serve as is or with a side of roasted breakfast potatoes.
- You can add any vegetable or any spice that you like. This is another recipe that is versatile so you can make it the way you like it. Sometimes I like more of an Asian scramble so I will add 1 clove of garlic, chopped, 1 tsp. fresh ginger, chopped, and some gluten-free teriyaki sauce.