- 1 package of organic tofu
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour (I used Bob’d Red Mill All Purpose Flour)
- 3-4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Earth balance butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Drain tofu. Place on a cookie sheet between cotton towels and press for 30 minutes. (I put a cutting board on top and then load it with some books. This will ensure that your tofu will get crispy.)
- After tofu has been pressed, cut into squares. Place in a bowl and toss with gluten-free flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Transfer tofu and cook several minuted on each side until crispy. Remove from oil and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, add hot sauce, butter, garlic, garlic powder. Heat through.
- Toss tofu in hot sauce and serve.
I served with steamed cauliflower and home made french fries.