- 1 haas avocado, cut in half with seed removed
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. homemade Mexican seasoning (see Angie’s recipe here)
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (or just a sprinkle of nutritional yeast)
- Salsa, if desired
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Put avocado halves in to a small baking dish (like a pyrex round dish. You may need to use some foil to prop them up so the eggs don’t run out.)
- Crack one egg into each empty pit of your avocado halves. (You may need to scoop a bit of avocado out to make more room for the egg.)
- Sprinkle ¼ tsp. of seasoning on each egg.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Top with salsa, if desired.