- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tsp. gluten-free Szechuan sauce
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups of any kind of cooked white beans (or black beans if you prefer)
- 3/4 cup almond meal flour (I use Bob’s)
- Sauté onion for about 15 minutes
- Add 2 cloves of garlic, minced, Sauté a few minutes longer. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add eggs, tomatoes, sauce and salt and whisk
- Add 2 cups of any kind of cooked white beans almond meal flour, and the sautéed onions and garlic. Combine.
- Add a few tablespoons of oil to a large pre-heated pan (on medium heat). Drop mixture into pan and make about a 3.5 inch wide burger. (I fit four in my pan at a time) Don’t touch them for about 4 minutes. After about 4 minutes they should flip fairly easily. Cook for about 4 minutes on the second side.
From the kitchen of Carol C.