Ingredients for burgers:
- 1 lb ground turkey 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Ingredients for salad:
- 2 cucumbers, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
Note: I like to add some fresh cilantro
- Combine all salad ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine all burger ingredients in a large bowl and form into 4 patties, do not overwork the meat.
- Grill until cooked thoroughly, about 4 minutes per side.
Garnish with Spicy Cucumber Salad and bean sprouts.
Make spicy mayo by mixing a drop or two of sriracha to your mayonnaise.
Wrap in lettuce or a gluten-free bun.