- 4 large peaches
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Wash and halve peaches, remove pit.
- Place peaches on aluminum foil so that you can make them into a pouch.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of berries into each peach half.
- Drizzle 1 tsp. maple syrup and 1 tsp. of lemon juice over blueberries.
- Fold foil and seal.
- Place on hot grill and cook for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Serve right out of the foil with a dollop of ice cream or honey goat cheese (if tolerant).