- 1 pound fresh, raw salmon (skinless or skin removed)
- 1/3 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons bbq sauce, (your choice but I like spicy)
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 gluten-free wraps or buns
- Add salmon to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until it’s somewhat ground.
- Remove and add salmon to a bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Mix with a spoon until just combined.
- Form into 4 equally-sized burgers.
- Heat a skillet (or grill) over medium-high heat and cook burgers on each side until golden – about 3-4 minutes per side.
Note: You can also cook them on the grill, but we advise grilling over foil.
I like additional BBQ sauce and red onion.
Of course lettuce and tomato work well too.