- 4 cups broccoli
- 4 cups cauliflower
- 2 cups chopped mushroom
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Steam veggies on the stove (I have actually done this is a crock pot as well. Cook on lowest heat for 2-3 hours. Follow rest of instructions)
- Add ½ mixture and ½ the broth to blender or use emulsion blender, puree
- Continue with rest of veggies and broth
- Combine both pureed mixtures in a large pot over medium heat. Add more stock if mixture is too thick
- You can garnish with cooked, chopped bacon.
- If tolerant to dairy, add a little heavy cream.
From the kitchen of Angie