- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/8 cup coconut milk (or chocolate cashew or hemp milk)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Remove pit and skin, place avocados in a food processor. Blend until combined and creamy.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and blend until creamy. Wipe down sides to ensure it is blended evenly.
- You may need to add more liquid or more honey to sweeten. You can also use stevia. Start by using one packet or 3 drops of the liquid.
- You can add things like coconut or cocoa nibs to the pudding.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.