- 1 lb. mixed mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (or butter)
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup Madeira or dry sherry
- 9 oz. gluten-free cheese tortellini
- Grated parmesan, optional
- Sautee mushrooms in coconut oil until browned.
- Add garlic and thyme, cook one minute. Add pepper.
- Mix in Madeira (or sherry), reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Prepare pasta per instructions on package.
- Combine pasta with sauce and simmer for two minutes. Stir in one tbsp. of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
From the kitchen of Susan L.
- If you are unable to tolerate dairy, find a gluten-free tortellini filled with mushrooms or something other than cheese.