- 1 large zucchini, shredded
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4-6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. coconut milk
- 1 tsp. of coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grease 7X9 glass pan with coconut oil.
- Mix zucchini, eggs, onions, coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour into pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes (or until middle is no longer runny)
Note: You can add cheese if you are able to tolerate dairy. I used a smoked Gouda and it was delicious. I also added chopped chives with the cheese. You can add other veggies if you would like. If you are using a larger pan, use more eggs and add another zucchini. I cut it into squares to give me a breakfast for a few days.