- 1 pound organic, boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups free range organic chicken broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel white corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in oil until onion is tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a 3-qt. crock pot.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.