- 1 boneless turkey roast, thawed (3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3/4 cup free-range chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine or additional chicken broth
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cut roast in half. Combine the garlic powder, paprika, oil, salt and pepper; rub over turkey. Place in a 5-qt. crock pot. Add the garlic, broth, wine or additional broth, orange juice and lemon juice. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Remove turkey, discard garlic cloves. Slice and serve.
Notes: Use leftover turkey for sandwiches the next day. Packs well for lunch.