- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds beef flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (omit if you don’t like spicy)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 package of gluten-free tortillas
- Guacamole and salsa
- Sour cream and cheese, if tolerated
- Place beef in a 3-qt. crock pot.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, chili powder, cumin and salt; pour over beef. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Stir in red and green peppers. Cook 1 hour longer or until meat and peppers are tender.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop mixture into tortilla. Garnish with guacamole, salsa, cheese, and sour cream.