- 8 whole Hard Boiled Eggs, Peeled
- 2 whole Avocados, Pitted
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Sald
- Black Pepper To Taste
- 1 teaspoon Chives, Chopped
- Combine all ingredients (scrape avocado from skin) except for chopped chives in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times, scraping the bowl once or twice if necessary. Continue pulsing until salad reaches the consistency you want: chunky or smooth!
- Remove blade from bowl and stir in chives. Check seasoning and adjust as necessary.
- Serve on a sandwich or serve on a thick slice of tomato. Sprinkle with extra chives.