- 1 3/4 cups Bob’s Redmill Gluten-free All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp. xantham gum
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup lightly packed light-brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1 tsp. groung cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely grated zucchini
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cp almond or coconut milk (you can use whole milk if not sensitive to dairy)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten (you can use an egg substitute if sensitive to eggs)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly coat 12 standard muffin cups with cooking spray or oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, flazseed, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add zuchinni and banana and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk, egg, and vanilla.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture and stir until combined. (Do not overmix)
- Divide batter among muffin cups and bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Approx. 20-25 minutes.
- Let muffins cool completely in pan on a wire rack, about 30 minutes.
Shared by Sue M. via Everyday Food