- 8 chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- 1 lb. green beans
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups cilantro leaves
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted
- 3 Tbs. walnut oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- In pot over boiling water, place green beans and cook about 5 minutes. Drain beans; run under cold, running water.
- Place olive oil, lemon juice and cilantro into the bowl of a food processor. Whirl until cilantro is finely chopped. Remove 1/2 cupof olive oil marinade; place in a large Ziploc plastic bag. Set aside.
- Add walnuts, walnut oil, garlic, salt and pepper to other ingredients in the food processor. Whirl until walnuts are finely chopped; set aside. Place dressing in bowl; cover with plastic and refrigerate.
- Place chicken thighs in Ziploc bag with marinade; seal tightly and shake well. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- Prepare coals for grill. When coals are hot, place chicken on grill and cook, turning often, for about 20 minutes. Just before serving, toss green beans with dressing. Arrange the beans on a platter and set cooked chicken on top.
Recipe provided by – National Chicken Council / U.S. Poultry & Egg Assn. and www.eatchicken.com