- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup organic quick oats (you can use instant oats as well)
Combine egg whites and oatmeal. Pour into greased pan and cook evenly on both sides.
- If you prefer to use the whole egg, you will only need 2 of them
- You can add cinnamon and nutmeg
- You can top with fresh fruit or agave nectar
- If you are on the go, top with nut butter for added protein
Note: These can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge for the week. That way you can grab and go. They are also a really great snack for post-gym workout!!