|Campfire Chai Tea||
- 8 whole green cardamom pods
- 8 whole cloves
- 5 whole peppercorns
- 2 3” cinnamon sticks
- 1 1” piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups milk/almond milk (any alternative milk will work)
- 4 black tea bags
- 1‐2 tsp. sugar or honey to taste
- Place the cardamom, cloves and peppercorns in a plastic bag and crush slightly with a rolling pin or heavy skillet.
- Combine the spices, milk and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat, add the tea bags and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain into cups and add sugar or honey to taste.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe