This is a great recipe for busy moms. You can use any veggies you like and any cheese (if tolerable). You can freeze them and have them on-hand for an easy, on-the-go breakfast.
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped (you can use frozen if you want)
- 4 lg. eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup feta *
- ¼ tsp. dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Coat a 12 muffin pan win a little olive oil.
2) Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
3) Divide evenly in cups.
4) Bake for 20 minutes, until a knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
*If you are unable to tolerate dairy, then omit the cheese. Feta is ok for the folks who can do whey.